Monday, May 9, 2016

Making New Memories

My Mother is the only Mother still living among my friends and myself. My Sister and I have very close friendships with several people we grew up with. All of them have lost their parents. We lost our Father last year. Mom is the only parent we all still have. We celebrated Mother's Day with them yesterday. Mom had a great time. She messed around with our menu a bit, but we expected that. 8-) We try to make new memories all the time. Mom is very active and supports many organizations. Whenever there is a fund raiser, banquet or any type of function really - she wants to be a part of it. I think it is important and wonderful that she is able to make new memories. I don't always feel up to all of the socializing she enjoys, but I feel a need to support her as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment